Power the Polls is uniting nonprofits and businesses to help recruit and support these workers by:
- Educating potential voters about the opportunity to work Election Day polling places.
- Creating efficient and effective programming that ensures poll workers sign up and then show up when they’re needed.
- Activating businesses to give their workers Election Day off so they can serve.
- Providing PPE to ensure worker safety on Election Day (through corporate partners).
- Rewarding poll workers for their service by providing virtual gifts (merchandise, gift cards, etc.) from Power the Polls business partners.
Over the coming weeks, Power the Polls will recruit poll workers while simultaneously activating business to get involved.
If you’d like to become a campaign partner, please reach out to: email@example.com.
Power the Polls is a collaboration between nonprofit organizations and businesses: